The answer is in short yes! up to £10000
If you are on one of the following BENEFITS
Eligibility for low-income scheme
You qualify for the Green Home Grants low-income scheme if you receive at least one of the following benefits:
• Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
• Income based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
• Income Support (IS)
• Pension Guarantee Credit
• Working Tax Credit (WTC)
• Child Tax Credits (CTC)
• Universal Credit (UC)
• Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Attendance Allowance
• Carer’s Allowance
• Severe Disablement Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
• Contribution based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
• Contribution based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
• Housing benefit
YOU MUST OWN YOUR OWN HOME!
Eligibility For the general scheme, the following properties are eligible:
• All owner-occupied homes (including long-leaseholders, shared ownership)
• Landlords of private rented sector domestic properties
• Landlords of social sector domestic properties (including LA owned homes)
• Park home owners (for residential sites including Gypsy and Traveller sites)
New-build domestic properties and non-domestic properties are not eligible.
For the low-income scheme, only owner-occupied properties and park homes are eligible.
Households receiving income-based or disability benefits would be eligible for a fully funded
package of measures.
CAN I GET A NEW BOILER (SORRY NO YOU CANT)
yOU MUST HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OR NOTHING?
PRIMARY – Insulation: Solid wall, cavity wall, under-floor, loft, flat roof, room in roof, park home.
SECONDARY – Low carbon heat: Air source heat pump, ground source heat pump, solar thermal